I have been working quite a bit at my off-pottery jobs, so I haven't had a chance to make much lately. However, I did have today off, and took advantage of the pouring rain and gray skies to get some tea boxes made.
Eagle eyes may notice that I am doing the feet differently. Last cycle's tea boxes had the feet built into the pattern, and I thought they looked a bit stiff. This time, I added the feet on separately in hopes of making them a little more lively. I meant for the feet to follow the angles of the box a little more closely, but they're getting there. Fortunately I have tomorrow free to make a few more! Yay for days off!