Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pots!

OK, so there aren't any pots yet. As soon as I finish lunch though and get back into the studio.... We had a man stop by this morning who is going to help install the door into the gallery. He checked it all out and said he should be able to install the door late next week. Seeing as how that's the next big step in getting our gallery ready, what's a boy to do?

except make some pots. I figure I can make pots full time now until the door gets installed, then get back to finishing the gallery. I'm pretty excited to be back making pots. Hopefully I'll still remember how.
Joe

4 comments:

ang design said...

great studio window joe, ever find yourself gazing out??

Joe and Christy said...

Ang,
I believe I would find myself gazing even if I had a piece of plywood in front of me. I have a penchant for spacing out. As it is I'm would hate to admit to how much time I spend looking out the window.
Joe

Michael Mahan said...

Some time in the latter 20th century manufacturers came to the conclusion that boarding or bricking up all the windows in factories led to greater production.

That's a beautiful stack of clay balls, Joe.

klineola said...

Joe, I noticed that you've built a nice splash pan for you Shimpo. I'm in the process of doing the same. Any advice?