Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ice-Land

We're back from our Christmas trip to the Northwest. Guess who missed us quite a bit...


We woke up this morning to a thick, shiny coat of ice over everything. Everyone is shuffling around with their arms out in the air like kids pretending to be airplanes. The roads were cleared and salted enough for us to make it to the house, though. Joe continued to work on the ceiling of the kitchen, and I worked in the studio, mixing up more test glazes. I finally got around to putting a larger batch of our local red clay out to dry, too. As always, Winks was a big help.


I was planning to go back to the studio after dinner, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get out of the parking lot!

Christy

1 comment:

ang design said...

awwww nice to be missed, and looking good, happy testing..