Friday, November 7, 2008

commercial break

Christy and I started the blog this spring as a means of keeping friends and family up to date on our progress, and maybe share some technical info with fellow pottery geeks. However Fred Bowling emailed me recently wondering if he could purchase a pitcher from our first firing. I emailed him pictures of several and he ended up choosing this one:I certainly don't intend to turn this blog into some kind of auction house. However I would be happy to email pictures to people and pack up and ship pots if there is an interest. Just thought I would put that out there. You can email me at josephjcole at yahoo dot com (just remove the spaces and fill in the appropriate @ and . symbols). Now back to our regular programing.
Joe

1 comment:

cookingwithgas said...

good choice!
and we use the email method with customers all the time. It could work well for you.